Denon Pro DN-350UI - Connecting to Spotify
A popular feature on the DN-350UI is the ability to wirelessly stream your Spotify account from your phone, tablet or PC through a local network. Play your favorite music direct from your phone or other device without being tethered to your stereo system. In this guide, we'll cover how to connect your DN-350UI to your network and stream music from your Spotify account.
Connect to a Network
Note: this will require a local WIFI network connection or a hardwired ethernet connection.
Use the Jog Dial to select System Settings from the Main Menu.
Choose Internet Setup.
Choose Wizard to automatically search and connect to your local network or choose Manual Settings to manually configure your network. You will be prompted to enter a password if required by your network.
Once connected the display will revert back to the main screen.
Connect to Spotify
Note: Spotify will require a premium account in order to connect to a network device.
- Connect your device to the same network as the DN-350UI.
- Open Spotify on your phone, tablet, or PC and start playing any song.
- If using a phone, tap the currently playing song to view album image and playback controls. Press the Devices Available button at the bottom.
On a computer, look for this icon in the bottom left or right of the Spotify application:
- Choose the DN-350UI from the list and your music will be sent it once a connection is secured.
- Once you are connected, press the Home button on the DN-350UI and choose Spotify from the menu to view the currently playing track from the DN-350UI display.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon Pro product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon Pro technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.