Denon Pro DN-F350 - Frequently Asked Questions
The Denon Pro DN-F350 Solid-State Media player incorporates Bluetooth, SD/SDHC, USB, and 3.5mm inputs for playing digital audio from personal devices. Its space-saving design is ideal for commercial installations, bars, and restaurants. This article answers popular questions about the features and functionality of the Denon Pro DN-F350.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the Bluetooth specifications?
- What is the Bluetooth range?
- Can you see a list of previously paired Bluetooth devices?
- How do you disconnect from a connected Bluetooth device?
- Can I transmit audio from the DN-F350 to Bluetooth device?
- Connecting my Bluetooth device requires a PIN. What is the PIN?
- Does mic/line input have phantom power?
- What type of connection does the mic/line input use?
- What are the requirements for SD/USB drives?
- How will audio files playback from USB/SD sources?
- Can I use the rear USB port for normal USB playback?
- What is the pitch and tempo range?
- Are pitch and tempo controlled separately?
- What type of batteries are used for the remote control?
- Further Technical Support
The Denon Pro DN-F350 is designed with Bluetooth v4.0 technology, and supports the following Bluetooth profiles:
A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP, SPP, OPP
The Denon Pro DN-F350 Bluetooth range is 50ft.
To see a list of Bluetooth devices, press the Repeat button and use the Master Volume dial to navigate through the list of Bluetooth devices. When you find one you want to pair to, select it by pressing the Master Volume dial.
To disconnect from a paired Bluetooth device, press and hold the Bluetooth Disconnect button for 1.5 seconds.
No, the DN-F350 will only act as a discoverable device only, it will not be able to connect to a Bluetooth device and stream audio playing from the DN-F350 to a Bluetooth receiver/speaker.
Some older Bluetooth devices may require you to enter a pin. Please enter 0000 as the PIN number.
Yes, the Mic/Line Input does have 48+V Phantom Power available.
The mic/line input is a combo connector 1/4" + 3-pin XLR female input. You will be able to use a male 3-pin XLR cable, or a male 1/4" cable to connect to this input.
- DN-F350 supports FAT16 or FAT32 file systems only.
- DN-F350 supports USB devices that are mass storage class or compatible with MTP.
- DN-F350 does not charge any connected USB device or SD card and does not support USB hubs or USB extension cables.
- You can have up to 999 folders and up to 8 folder levels, including the root directory.
- You can have up to 999 audio files. If the USB device or SD card contains more than 1000 files, some audio files may not play or appear correctly.
- File names, folder names, and text characters can use up to 255 characters. Only uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols can
be displayed. Japanese file names will not be shown. File names that begin with a “.” will not be shown.
- Copyright-protected files might not play properly and/or may appear as Unknown File.
Audio files on a USB device or SD card, DN-F350 supports the following tag data:
- ID3 tags: Version 1.x and 2.x
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit rate: 64 kbps to 320 kbps
- Format: MPEG1 Audio Layer 3
- File extension: .mp3
- Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Bit rate: 16 bit
- M4A (without DRM protection)
- WMA (without DRM protection)
Audio files on an SD card are organized and will play in the same order in which they were added to the SD card. Audio files on a USB device are organized and will play in order of the file name. This order may appear differently on your computer and/or in your software than it does on the unit.
Yes, if you assign the switch to the right of the USB port to "normal" you can use this USB port for audio playback.
The Denon Pro DN-F350 pitch and tempo range is from -15% to +15%.
Yes, if the pitch is adjusted first and then the tempo is adjusted, the pitch will remain at the previously set value. If the tempo is adjusted first and then the pitch is changed, the tempo
will remain at the previously set value.
The remote control uses a CR2032 lithium battery. You can also use a DL2032 lithium battery as well.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Denon Professional product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the Denon Professional technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: phone support, email support: